Friday, July 21, 2006

Greetings!

Welcome and thanks for checking out my blog! The purpose of this journal is to write and inform you about what's going on in my life - specifically, in regards to my travels and experiences throught this year. I'll be traveling around America's college campuses with my dad and Justin. I'm excited to see all that God does in and through me this year. For the first time, I will be forced to be in a constant state being "out of my comfort zone," leaving what is familiar and being surrounded by adamant non-Christians. I believe the Lord to do a work in my heart in developing and discovering who He has made me to be and therefore a vision of how I fit in His kingdom on earth. In addition, I hope to be bold and continuous in evangelism. This trend, I hope, will not end when this fall is over; I'm expected a true heart changing experience that beckons the call to the Great Commission!

Your prayers, comments, and e-mails are appreciated!
Check back often; I hope to update throughout the weeks!