It is my desire to be completely open to how God uses me this transitional year. I expect God to use me in great ways, as well as speak to me personally and give direction for my life. This year started on the fall campuses with my dad. It proved to be a very fruitful 3 months - visiting 19 different college universities across America, and seeing a number of people cross from death to life, and many lives encouraged and rededicated to Christ. Continuing with the theme of the year, I will spend 5 weeks overseas doing missions work.
Our church is going through a series, "Just Walk Across the Room" by Bill Hybels, encouraging people to engage in everyday meaningful conversations. Well, after spending much of my life within the States living like this, I decided to just walk across the world! I begin my endeavors in Italy (Frank and Pam Apiza's church) going with a team of 11 from my church. One week later, my dad and I will spend time in India. I end the trip with 2-3 weeks in alone Germany (Daniel Georing's church). Each of these trips are heavily focused on evangelism and service. I look forward to seeing how God can use me! (please click here to see support letter)
Thank you so much, and God bless!
Check back often to see updates on my trips!